ORDER OF PAYMENT RECEIVED
• Payment instruction with the issuing bank abroad.
• Beneficiary's bank information - IBAN / account number;
• Full identification of the Beneficiary - name and address of the beneficiary;
• Bank name;
• Bank swift code;
• The transfer time is approximately 2 working days, provided you have indicated the correct data;
• Preference of our correspondent (Correspondent Banks at www.bca.cv).
• Fast Response: the Beneficiary receives the credit of the funds in his account at the end of the 2nd business day after the Sender has delivered his request;
• Security: there is no risk of fraud, loss, theft or loss and BCA safeguards the interests of your Customer;
• It is the safest and quickest way to transfer funds from a Sender to a Beneficiary.
ORDERS OF PAYMENTS ISSUED
• Payment instruction;
• Form provided at the counters;
• Transfer reasons
• Complete identification of the Authorizing Officer - name, address;
• Full identification of the Beneficiary - name, full address;
• Identification of the beneficiary's bank - name and BIC / Swift;
• Indication of the reason for the transfer;
• Specification of bank expenses;
BEN - At the expense of the Beneficiary: All bank charges are borne by the Beneficiary of the funds, that is, the Beneficiary receives the amount sent less the expenses of the banks involved in the transfer;
SHA - Shared expenses: The expenses of the Bank of the Authorizing Officer are paid by the Authorizing Officer and the expenses of the Bank of the Beneficiary are paid by the Beneficiary;
OUR - At the expense of the Authorizing Officer: All bank charges are borne by the Authorizing Officer, i.e. the Beneficiary receives exactly the amount sent, without discounted expenses.
• Fast Response: the Beneficiary receives the credit of the funds in his account at the end of the 3rd business day after the Sender has delivered his request to his bank;
• Security: there is no risk of fraud, loss, theft or loss, BCA watches over your Client's interests.
• If you are a BCADirect customer, you can make transfers by selecting the "Transfers" item by choosing the "Payment Order Issue" option and filling in all the fields.
• The transfer time is approximately 2 working days and at a low cost.
• National bank transfers can be made via BCADirect.
THE ISSUENCE OF BANK CHECKS
Checks issued on the bank itself in any foreign currency quoted and drawn by the corresponding Banks.
Types of checks:
• Bank Checks - checks where the payee is a bank;
• Private checks - checks in which the payee is a natural or legal person;
• Travelers' checks - checks expressed in certain amounts for personal and non-transferable use, which require two customer's signatures, the first one at the time of purchase and the second at the time of sale;
• Check forms printed abroad (available at BCA counters);
• Proof of payment of obligations abroad (ticket, invoices and declarations of imports, health expenses, among others.
• Other information:
• The term of validity of checks, whether bank or private, according to the Uniform Check Law is 6 (six) months from the date of issuance;
• Issuance of checks will always be made by account credit;
• The commission and the expenses of expedient, in the price list in vigor by BCA;
• It is a more economical alternative to payment through Transfer / Payment Order;
• Travelers Checks will generally be made by account credit;
• Travelers checks, when they are entered by series of sequential numbers, the commission is charged and a single expense of file;
• Travelers checks do not have an expiration date;
• Safety and convenience.
The client formulates the request by submitting to his agency attachments to a charter financial documents (bills of exchange, receipts or other similar instruments used to obtain the payment of the sum in cash), and / or commercial documents (invoices, shipping documents or Other documents) for collection, which usually consists of obtaining the acceptance and / or payment of these documents by the foreign importer.
This charge consists of obtaining acceptance or payment of these documents by the importer.
Charges: The bank charges expenses, normally by the Client / Checkout, unless the Assignee gives other instructions, as if they are borne by the Assignee, by applying the price list in vigor.
Rate of operations: Check the current price list at BCA.
• The payment is made by debit from the Deposit account of the Assignee;
• The bank sends the document to a foreign correspondent;
• Lack of documents of the operation the process will not be issued.
• Fast and efficient service;
• For the importer, savings in commissions and bank charges compared to the Documentary Credit.
Import Documentary Credits
The client / Authorizing Officer makes the request, submitting the proposal / request, containing the opening conditions (type of credit, amount, beneficiary, currency, validity, payment terms) intended by the authorizing officer, to the Agency, accompanied by the pro forma invoice of Foreign Trade (TCE).
Ways to use:
A documentary credit has the form of use that corresponds to the nature of the commitments made by the issuing bank and the intermediary bank regarding the beneficiary against the presentation of the documents in strict compliance with the terms and conditions of the letter of credit, which may be:
• In cash
When payment is in cash or delivery of document, the beneficiary will receive from the bank its value, proven compliance with the requirements made by the issuing bank and detailed in the body of the Letter of Credit;
• Term or for deferred payment
When the credit stipulates deferred payment on agreed dates. All documentation, necessary for the clearance of the merchandise from the authorizing officer, must be delivered to the notifying bank by the date of validity of the credit;
• By negotiation
When the credit is domiciled for negotiation in the intermediary bank;
• For acceptance
When the credit stipulates the obligation of acceptance of bills drawn by the beneficiary. In this case, the payee bank (intermediary bank) accepts it and returns the bill of exchange to the exporter, who can negotiate its discount on the banking network.
• Capturing term deposits;
• Security deposit;
• Security and guarantee: receives the documentation according to its needs, being realized the payment against the presentation of the requested documentation;
• Commercial financing: when the payment is in the term, the importer obtains financing from the exporter;
Export Document Credits or Export Credit Letter
Once the documents have been verified, the Importer makes the payment according to the established conditions.
For the Exporter Client
• Guarantees the payment of the merchandise, if it fulfills the terms and conditions contained in the letter of credit;
• Easier to obtain credit, through the discount of the documentary credit.
• Ensures receipt of the goods within the deadline and with the required quality, since the Issuing Bank does not pay if the conditions of the letter of credit are not strictly met
INTERNATIONAL BANK GUARANTEES
• Admission to competitions - Assures the obligations assumed to submit a proposal to a competition;
• Good execution - Ensures compliance with the obligations resulting from a contract for the supply of goods or services;
• Reimbursement - are those that are intended to guarantee the reimbursement of amounts previously advanced or paid, if the established agreement is not fulfilled.
The guarantees can be issued for a certain period, renewable or not, or without determination of term.
• Capturing term deposits;
• Fast execution of operations;
INTERNATIONAL BANK ACCOUNTS
This is an operation generally associated with Documentary Shipments / Import Charges.
• Fast execution of operations.
• Guarantee of compliance with the obligations assumed before third parties.
These transactions are always regulated by the Central Bank (BCV), which establishes the purchase and sale prices of foreign currencies.
• Purchase and sale of foreign currency in sight;
• Service available at any BCA Agency;
• We support your business in all currencies.